I have learned to hold all things loosely, so God will not have to pry them out of my hands. --Corrie ten Boom

How Much Longer?

I Knew I Loved You...


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is she serious?

Really now! C'mon. Why would anyone even say something like this?!?!? If she is so concerned about "bad karma" coming back to you from your actions, well...in my opinion, she should be really concerned about herself after saying something like this! I don't want to judge her or anyone else. I get that she is upset about the treatment of the Tibetans, but really, was this comment necessary? Especially, since the vast majority of the people suffering are certainly not the ones making the decisions on a government level. UGH. She basically said that they deserved what has happened to them due to the actions of their government. What a terrible thing to say.

http://omg.yahoo.com/sharon-stone-was-china-quake-bad-karma/news/9386?nc

No comments: