I have learned to hold all things loosely, so God will not have to pry them out of my hands. --Corrie ten Boom

How Much Longer?

I Knew I Loved You...


Thursday, September 6, 2007

National Adoption Day.....

Just so we will all know & can make preparations well in advance to celebrate one of the most important things in so many of our lives & even for those of you reading this who are not adoptive parents it it likely that your life has been affected in some way or that you know someone whose life has been affected by the miracle of adoption.....So, I wanted to make sure & put it out there early: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17th, 2007 is National Adoption Day!! I would love to hear any ideas or plans that any of you have already or that you come up with in the future as to how you & yours will be celebrating! We have not yet put our plans into place, but are thinking on it for sure & know that it will be a day that we definitely want to mark down on our calendars! We will keep you posted with our plans as we hope you will us with yours!

No comments: