I have learned to hold all things loosely, so God will not have to pry them out of my hands. --Corrie ten Boom

How Much Longer?

I Knew I Loved You...


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Almost Time!

Okay.......are we all ready to put ourselves in front of the television glued to "Survivor China"?!?!?!? I am & my DVR is set too! Most generally we will probably DVR it so that we can skip all the commercials, but for tonight we think we might watch it in "real time" since it is the first episode & we are anxious to see it. We really hope it is a good season!

For all of you "Big Brother 8" fans.........what did you think about the finale'? Well, earlier on in the season I would have never thought that Dick could win the jury over, but as time went on I knew that he would win if it were he & Danielle in the final two. We can't help but wonder how much of the $500,000.00 that Dick will give to Danielle. Honestly, neither of them would have won without the other. They really should have just shared the money or something. Also, are Nick & Danielle going to get together or what?!?!? Her poor boyfriend back home! What about Jessica & Eric? I think they are way cute! They need to have some kind of follow up six months later or something & let us know what happened to everyone, huh?

To be honest, it is embarrassing that I am such a slave to reality t.v.! I hate to own up to it, but it is just like mindless relaxation for me. I love "The Apprentice" too! I am also a sucker for a good game show! I DVR "Deal or No Deal". Right now Thomas & I are hooked on the latest season of "The Biggest Loser"! Anyone a fan? One that we don't watch is "Dancing With The Stars". My Mom likes it though, so I hear about it often! Thomas teases me all of the time lately for "sucking him into the vortex that is reality t.v."! HA!

Our DVR has changed the way that we watch television. A normal program that would take an hour to watch we get through in about twenty minutes. Not to mention, we watch what we want when we want on our own schedule not when it is aired. It is so nice. We highly recommend it! Plus, when our Mia comes home........to be able to DVR most all things & save them for after she is sleeping will be so important to us! Television these days; even the darned commercials are not for a little ones eyes or ears!

Well, I better get my iced tea & get comfy. It is almost time! Happy viewing everyone! Oh & for our friends in our Columbia "Waiting Families" Group, we are looking forward to seeing you Sunday!



No comments: