I have learned to hold all things loosely, so God will not have to pry them out of my hands. --Corrie ten Boom

How Much Longer?

I Knew I Loved You...


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sad News...

Just wanted to thank you all for your thoughts & prayers in regards to my Granny's recent illness. However, for her the cure was not to be. Granny passed away night before last. My Mom was with her holding her hand. She was sleeping & seemed to be peaceful. A few hours prior to her passing, she woke up & looked at my Mom & told her, "I am very sick.". My Mom said that she knew & asked her if there was anything she needed or anything that we could do for her. She put her weak arms up, hugged my Mom's neck & said, "I love you." Those were the last words that she spoke & then she went to sleep. My Mom was resting in the chair next to her bed shortly there after when the lullaby was played overhead letting all in the hospital know that a sweet little one had just been born....shortly after that lullably sounded overhead, our Granny passed. We were & are all reminded that the circle of life continues; one life leaves the world as another comes into the world. We appreciate your continued thoughts & prayers!

Jen P.

No comments: