I have learned to hold all things loosely, so God will not have to pry them out of my hands. --Corrie ten Boom

How Much Longer?

I Knew I Loved You...


Monday, January 21, 2008

Life & Times...

Often times my blog is about our journey to our daughter Mia & eventually it will be only focused on primarily that as we get closer, however, in the meantime it will continue to at times be about many things including just the general life & times of the Pearse household as to keep in touch with all of you & to help keep you up to date on all of the happenings in our lives including ofcourse our adoption, but many other things & happenings as well.


Anyway...Thomas & I are doing well. (pic of hubby below; haven't added one in a while.)
Really, right now as of recently I think that I have posted about most of what has been going on...my Granny's passing, our six month LID anniversary, the year anniversary of our failed domestic placement, planning a vacation (just starting our research on that), my "getting healthy" journey & so on. So, right now I probably don't have too much more to add.
Thomas & I have three days off week after this together in a row & today I am putting some thought into what we might do. We are thinking of going somewhere or doing something special, but haven't come up with anything as of yet. Being in the middle of one of the coldest winter season's in a long time our options are limited. I will let you know what we come up with.
Jen

No comments: