I have learned to hold all things loosely, so God will not have to pry them out of my hands. --Corrie ten Boom

How Much Longer?

I Knew I Loved You...


Sunday, November 2, 2008

To cut or not to cut...



Okay, I had been debating back & forth for a while. Cut it or don't cut it? Everyone had their opinion about what I should do, but as with most things these days I found myself indecisive. I found this day spa/salon called "Elle" about seven minutes from our house. When I got there the stylist that I had been referred to had the very cut that I had been contemplating. The stylist had hers a little more edgy-more stacked in the back & little longer in the front than in the back. We modified the cut a little to fit what I was wanting. To me, when I walked in & saw her hair I figured that was the Universe telling me to go for it. So, I did it. I am very happy with my decision. It no longer takes me thirty minutes to dry my hair & I no longer can each & everyday have it pulled up either in a pony tail or piled up in a knot on top of my head. Thank goodness!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I like it a lot--very sheek and modern looking. Color looks good too. You'll be happy with it long term, I'm sure!

Adoption Momma said...

Love it! Wish I could do that with my hair.

SARA said...

wow! love it!

I still can't email you. You need to get a gmail account through google so I can email you! there is so much I want to tell you but I can't type it all in your comments!!!!!!!!! geesh! annoying!