I have learned to hold all things loosely, so God will not have to pry them out of my hands. --Corrie ten Boom

How Much Longer?

I Knew I Loved You...


Friday, June 20, 2008

Eleven Months Behind Us

Yep. You guessed it. Today is our eleven month log in date anniversary for China...& no end in sight. Well, at least the review room seems to be moving a little more quickly, right? Maybe that is a sign of good things to come after the Olympics. I sure hope so.

"Happy eleven months down to us!" That never sounds good to me. The happy how ever many months to us I mean. It means nothing & we are so aware of that. It really would matter not at this point whether it is eleven monts or 22 months. The wait is long. Yes, at 22 months we would be closer, but at this point no one really knows how much closer. It just feels like our referral is so far away. That is probably because it is, huh?

Well, none the less as I always say every month is a month closer than we were before. Right?

No comments: